|MUST READ BEFORE APPLYING|
- Users can acquire more details of supercomputing systems for deciding which suits your need best from the main page of Supercomputing Center(SCC, http://scc.ustc.edu.cn/xtpt/), through phone number 0551-63602248(country code required) or through email(firstname.lastname@example.org, administrator of SCC).
- Charge standard:
- Generally users will pay for using this system. There is two ways: 1) using the shared queue with other, which is much less fee than another way, but user jobs maybe need more queueing time to run; 2) sign a contract to use some computing nodes exclusively without waiting for other usersâ€™ jobs to finish, which need a higher monthly charge than the above method.
- Other supercomputing systems: Generally, teachers and students of USTC can use them free of charge through the shared job queuing system and wait for the available resources to match the request.
- It is self-evident that users agree to the administration policy and charge standard of the SCC of USTC when they submit the application. Please refer to http://scc.ustc.edu.cn/yhsq/yhgltl/ for more details.
- For student apply: Advisor permission is required. Please send the application form to email@example.com and cc to your advisor.
- Each account can only be used by its applicant, and lending account or activities not related to the application form are prohibited. Users are responsible for the safety of their accounts. Please avoid weak passwords and potential leakage of it. Users need to take any responsibility for the activities related to their accounts.
- If forgetting the password, a user can send essential information such as account, server system name to firstname.lastname@example.org through his/her application email to reset password.
- Users should co-operate with the SCC of USTC in collecting various information like achievements generated during the usage of the system, so that we can better develop our system for future better service to users.
- Users of the supercomputing systems are obliged to include acknowledgment in their papers derived from the achievements generated by the system.
The numerical calculations in this paper have been done on the supercomputing system in the Supercomputing Center of University of Science and Technology of China.
This research was also supported by the advanced computing resources provided by the Supercomputing Center of the USTC.
- Chinese: 本论文的数值计算得到了中国科学技术大学超级计算中心的计算支持和帮助。
- Users are required to be familiar with GNU/Linux system operations and know about the usage of IBM Platform LSF job scheduling system. Please refer to http://scc.ustc.edu.cn/zlsc/ for more information.
- The supercomputing systems employ SSH for login while Telnet and WEB are NOT supported. The default encoding is Chinese UTF-8(zh_CN.UTF-8). Users may need to use clients supporting SSH protocol for login such as PuTTY and XShell, both of which can be downloaded from the main page of the SCC with configuration instructions included for setting up the correct encoding. If you need English, please set your locale in ~/.bashrc: export LC_ALL=C. and re-login to enable.
- The login of supercomputing systems are limited to IP addresses registered inside USTC network. When users stay out of USTC, teacher users may use VPN affiliated with the WLT(WangLuoTong, Network Passport, http://wlt.ustc.edu.cn) account provided by the Network and Information Center of USTC, while other users may apply for VPN service issued by SCC: http://scc.ustc.edu.cn/vpn/en/.
- Users must submit task requests through IBM Platform LSF job scheduling system. Running task programs on nodes directly is forbidden in case that other users' programs may be disturbed.
- Please make sure that the resources (such as CPU cores and memory) used by your task programs match those you apply for, otherwise other users may be disturbed if more is to be used than applied or resulting in a waste if less is to be used.
- Users need to download and backup essential files by themselves. SCC DO NOT provide file backup or restore service.
- SCC reserves all rights to suspend any rule-breaking account and inform related activities to corresponding supervisory departments.